Sunday, January 9, 2011

Official Week #1

Alright, the only noteworthy victory from this week was that I made sure that I ate breakfast everyday. Other than that, I would say that my crappy eating has carried over to the new year. I have taken my measurements so I know what I am working towards...I can't exactly remember what my last measurements were, but if I do remember right, YUCK. Very disappointed in myself.

Goals for this week:
Eat breakfast every day, work out 4 days this week, eat veggies with at least two of my meals and one of my snacks.

Work out for this week:
All come from the Nike Training Center app from my phone. This is actually a pretty cool app. It has made a bunch of different work outs based on what you want to focus on, they can be done at home are at the gym while jamming out to your tunes. This week I will be alternating from the Get Lean section and the Get Focused. The Get Lean portion is cardio intervals and the Get Focused is 15 minute workouts to focus on specific areas. All workouts will be 45 to 60 minutes with warm up and cool down included. I will either workout in the morning before class or right when I get home from work, school or bowling.

Day 1 and 3: Fighter Fit.

Day 2 and 4: Ab burner, Butt buster, Back definer, and Arm definer.

I get to do a lot of lunges, Russian twists, and push-ups. YES!

Meals for the week:
I didn't have time to plan this out just yet, so I will have to report this out tomorrow. I will tell you that I will be having oatmeal and coffee for breakfast, a banana with some nuts (almonds most likely) for morning snack, a salad, yogurt, and an orange for lunch (I will probably add something to this), I haven't decided on my afternoon snack yet and dinner is still up in the air.

Tomorrow I will post the rest of my meals and the recipe of the week.

Alright, I am wishing myself good luck because I am definitely going to need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment