Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I'm Preaching

I am preaching to the choir it seems in my life every day.  I am an advocate for health and seem to know a lot about what makes for a healthy mind, body and soul, but have I been taking my own advice?  Maybe I am born to be a teacher.  Since I have turned my life upside down, I feel that it is time for me to put all of the pieces right side up the way that I want them to be.  I usually just let things happen and then deal with them. I am not reactive in my career and schooling, why would I be reactive in my life?  It is time for me to be proactive and get what I need and what I want out of this life.  Fit Challenge 2011 was not a complete failure, but let's face it, that is not what I am good at.  Who just wants to hear about what I eat?  Nobody.  This blog is about to change.  Here I will discuss and talk about health issues that I have learned about and I feel need to change in the world.  If Ron Artest can change his name to be an advocate for World Peace, I can preach about the health or lack there of in this nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment